631 O'Farrell #2101
One of San Francisco’s Most Beautiful Penthouses...
Sweeping 360 Degree Views...
Set high top one of the City’s Art Deco masterpieces, The Hamilton, this world-class penthouse residence features an iconic Roman-style glass and column-enclosed solarium, North and South terraces, extraordinary architectural details and sweeping 360-degree views of many of the San Francisco’s world-renowned landmarks. Close to the world-class hotels, shopping, theaters and restaurants of Downtown, Union Square, the Theater District and Nob Hill, as well as the Financial District and SoMa’s booming technology and business centers, this one-of-a-kind residence offers a quintessentially urban lifestyle in the heart of the City.
- 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath penthouse condominium residence
- Architecturally magnificent solarium with sweeping 180’ views
- Private elevator access to unit
- 3,591 square feet as per the City of San Francisco Tax Records
- Beautiful 166-unit, 21-story, Art-Deco era building circa 1930
- Doorman on duty 7 days a week, 7AM- 12 midnight
- HOA Dues: $4,637 per month includes PG&E, water, heat, garbage, maintenance,
reserves, doorman and property management
- 2 car tandem parking
This opulent penthouse takes up the entire 21st floor of the Tenderloin’s Art Deco Hamilton building. Palatial and glamorous, the home offers Old World craftsmanship, including antique chandeliers and sconces, limestone mantels and elegant arches, columns and moldings. It also features modern touches. Each window in the home is custom made, solid cast bronze, and the living room and formal dining room feature 14-foot-tall ceilings and parquet de Versailles flooring. There’s also a family room, gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, library, a master suite with atrium dressing room, two other spacious bedrooms, three baths with Italian marble and a powder room. The home’s two terraces on the north and south sides feature an antique stone fountain and a built-in barbecue for entertaining. Monthly homeowners association dues include two tandem garage parking spaces and two large storage rooms.
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a unique, world-class penthouse with stunning 360-degree panoramic views of the city and Bay Area. Perched high atop a classic Art Deco building in the heart of San Francisco, the 3,591-interior-square-foot residence occupies the entire 21st floor and boasts exquisite architectural detailing, craftsmanship and design, including intricate moldings, soaring arches, 14- to 20-foot ceilings, newly refinished parquet de Versailles flooring and more. The 3-bedroom, 3-1/2 bathroom classically laid-out floor plan includes:
• Private keyed elevator entry into a chic entrance foyer with inlaid marble flooring and antique French hand-carved doors
• Dramatic Palladian-style solarium with sweeping 180-degree views spanning from Sausalito to the South Bay. This room has new stone tile flooring, soaring barrel-vaulted 21-foot arched-glass ceilings, custom bronze-and-glass windows, Corinthian columns, two freshly painted terraces, a wet bar with icemaker and wine/beverage refrigerator, a dry bar for glassware display, dramatic cove and atrium lighting and an Aqua Creations chandelier
• North and south terraces (one measuring 113 sq.ft. with a lighted stone fountain and the other measuring 120 sq.ft. with a built-in stainless steel barbecue) with twin custom bronze-and-glass 14-foot doors and classic balustrade surrounds
• Formal living room with majestic 14-foot ceilings, intricate moldings, exquisite 18th Century French marble wood-burning fireplace and Aqua Creations wall sconces
• Dining room with 14-foot ceilings, intricate moldings, recessed ceiling lights and Aqua Creations wall sconces and chandelier
• Recently updated gourmet kitchen with gleaming granite countertops, extensive cabinet space, glass wall tile, built-in stainless steel appliances and wine/beverage refrigerator
• Master bedroom suite with hand-carved French doors, exquisite hand-painted mural walls, atrium dressing room, expansive closet space and Italian marble bathroom
• Second bedroom suite with sliding glass doors, dramatic cathedral ceiling with artistic detailing, majestic pendulum chandelier and Italian marble bathroom
• Third bedroom with intricate starburst-patterned flooring, new sconces and en-suite bathroom (may also be used as a den/media/guest room)
• Library with 18th-Century French marble gas fireplace
• Newly updated laundry room with washer/dryer and service entrance from foyer
• Newly updated powder room with granite counters and star glass light fixture
Other features include a private central HVAC (heating and air conditioning) system with six-zone control and HEPA filters throughout. The unit has its own high-pressure water supply system and most windows and outside doors are encased in solid custom-made cast bronze. There are two garage parking spaces, two storage rooms, 24-hour security, on-site general building manager and off-site professional property management company. Centrally located in San Francisco and with a Walk Score of 98, the residence is only a few blocks to Union Square, the Geary Street Theater, the Embarcadero and numerous restaurants and shops. Elegant in scale, architecturally magnificent and with sensational light quality throughout, this is truly a one-of-a kind penthouse residence.